Friday, June 26, 2009

finished

I really enjoyed getting this assignment finished. What I am going to do now is go back and spend more time reviewing the tasks. There is quite a lot of information there. I was worried about just getting finished and now that I am, I am really interested in spending time on some of the things I learned. I spent a week in San Fransisco and a week in South Bend, Indiana and have some more traveling to do (that is why I wanted to make sure I finished). Good luck to the rest of you and I will be keeping track and making comments as the summer rolls on (can't believe that June is almost over; it is true that the older you get, the faster time goes). As my picture shows, be careful of the ice; it can be slippery!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are an amazing speed demon! I am glad you enjoyed 23 Things and that you are going to continue to explore all of these exciting tools! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your project Dan! Enjoy the rest of the summer, and thanks for visiting with us here in good ol' Hoosier Country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job. I enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete