Monday, June 15, 2009

thing #16; wikis

I can see using this in my English class. I could use this as one of the suggestions state about doing essays. It would be a truly collaborative effort. I could also see using it for grammar exercises; starting with a base sentence then have different students add different parts to the sentence (adjectives, adverbs, prep phrases; adjective phrases; adverb clauses; subordinate clauses etc.) I also liked the idea of collaborative note-taking. The top ten list could also be something I could use. I could use it for vocab exercises also: start with the word, then someone give the pronunciation, next the part of speech, next the etymology, then a definition and a sentence. I did post a comment in the sandbox. (I hope I did this correctly)

No comments:

Post a Comment