Monday, June 15, 2009

thing #12; commenting

I feel the most important thing to remember is "write a meaningful comment". Telling someone why you agree or disagree is more meaningful than just saying you do or don't. I also feel it is important to "don't be afraid to comment". Many people feel that it is "just my opinion and nobody really cares." Many people do not realize that others have the same opinion as they. I have made comments on the blogs of my fellow players for the summer. Being a coach, I was drawn to the blogs about sports. I especially liked the high school football pages. I have used this sight in the past to keep up on some of my former players. Rivals.com: High School News, Schedules and Scores - http://rivalshigh.rivals.com/ Another blog and site I like to go to is Texas High School Football and Basketball Front Page - http://hstexas.scout.com/

1 comment:

  1. you are zooming thru this adventure and that is ok...it is self-paced after all. I hope you will go back and spend a little time reviewing some of the things your fellow players are saying as they work their way through the things.
    The community spirit is important with all of this...we learn from each other!

    ReplyDelete