Tuesday, June 16, 2009

thing #19 web 2.0 awards list

The first thing that drew my attention was the sports category. I like the istat. I can see using that in a PE class/weight training class. It can be very beneficial in tracking your progress. The teamsnap is not a site for high school sports; it is more for little league. We have numerous websites, including a district site, that does the same thing. The gympost has some good videos for people who are new to training.
I was attracted to the cocktail builder site; always good to find something new and refreshing. I might try a few this afternoon, since it is summertime.
Looking through the food category, I did not find anything as good as food network .com. I still like mapquest when making travel plans. They have added a google earth feature to mapquest which makes it very cool.
All in all, I like the web page and will go back and search some of the other tools when I have more time. It is a very good resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment