Tuesday, June 16, 2009

thing #21 podcasts

I really enjoyed this task. I have used movie maker pro many times before and found this program (microsoft photo story) much easier to use. I enjoy this type of task. The photos that I used in this are from the Houston Chronicle. I downloaded these pictures in the weeks after the hurricane and sent them to my family and friends around the country so they could see what we were going through. I decided to use music instead of voice over because the pictures speak for themselves and are a very dramatic visually.
I wish I had this blog after the hurricane so my family and friends could see the video. The video took quite a long time to upload, but it finally did.

5 comments:

  1. Man! You are great at this stuff! They needed to make it 46 Things instead of only 23 for you! Alright, already...you win the race!! :-)

    Love the bear. Great photo. I enjoy working with BJ, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your videocast is spectacular! It gave me goosebumps. Your music choice was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Dan!!! Awesome work man!! Isn't this fun to blog!! You can come visit me anytime at www.worldaroundcheryl.com and I linked your blog on mine!! Love ya...Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to link to this aorund the time of the anniversay...I hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I just thought you were football coach!!!! lol I am more than impressed with your work. (No wonder BJ has stayed with you this long.)
    Very moving video.

    ReplyDelete