Monday, June 15, 2009

thing #8 rss feeds

I really like the rss reader; I can see where it can save a great deal of time when looking for current events. I like to keep up on my hometown sports teams and this gives me that opportunity without having to search the local newspapers and websites. I can see where this can really help in doing research papers and getting the latest information on a student's topic and also keeping abreast of the latest trends in pedagogy.
After looking numerous times, I still cannot figure out how to make the links public. It says to go to shared items, but for some reason, I can not find it. I will continue to look for it. Okay, I found it; I thought it was on this page; finally found it on the reader page; instructions were a bit difficult for me to follow.
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/02986006153071291811

Here is a link to my google reader. It took a bit of maneuvering, but I think i managed to do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment