Thursday, June 25, 2009

thing #23

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed learning about the different search engines and ways to narrow you search. I can see how this will be beneficial to me in the classroom. I also enjoyed making the video cast. I can see myself using this program in the future.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It made me realize just how fast and how much technology is changing and that I really do need to try and keep abreast of the latest trends.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised that after the initial consternation, I really did get into doing this. I would like to continue learning about the advances in technology. I found some programs that will assist me in the future and make my job just a bit easier.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I really can't think of anything at the moment. Maybe not so much on web searches. I thought that kind of dragged on a bit.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
I would definitely participate. I felt the time that I put into this was well worth it.

6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
enlightening.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing your learning journey. It is great that you want to go back and review and to share with the other players. That is almost as important as doing the Things yourself...it is always amazing how others interpret some things so differently!

    ReplyDelete