Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thing #11.5 evaluation

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed using wordle; I can see myself using this in the classroom with my active board. I also enjoyed gloster and think I will use this in my class also. Many of the other activities such as facebook, youbtube, hulu, skype and I phone I have used before. I will use youtube and hulu but I don't think I would use the others.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It has made me realize how much is out there in the technical world and that I need to continue with my education to keep astride of the latest trends.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I guess there really wasn't any surprises. I really did not like the virtual world. I cannot see myself ever using that again but it is nice to know about it.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I really like the format and the concept. I would not change a thing. I hope that this continues because I would like to partcipate again and really enjoy learning new things in the digital world.

1 comment: